Thursday 25 August 2016

Buy Online Skateboard Ice Blade Sharpening

Crafted from lightweight, high grade, aircraft aluminum, these ice blades are designed to last while not weighing you down. Mixing together the gliding and maneuvering of a snowboard with the same trick capabilities of a ice skateboard. The blades are duller than a butter knife and can be used on synthetic ice, ice rinks, and frozen lakes, streets, and ponds.

Here at Xtreme Ice Blades we are focused on community and creating something bigger than ourselves. Meet the team whose heart and passion will drive this sport to the top and who want you to be there each step of the way!

JOHN LANE CEO & Inventor/Owner


Being a proprietor of other businesses has led me to this opportunity. I have always had a passion for extreme sports and won rough terrain, bike-racing events in my youth. My drive to research and engineer the ice blade was to support my son, Brad’s street skating. I perfected the design and performance standards through extensive testing. I channeled my drive, commitment, and competitive spirit from my experience as an athlete. I wanted to instill these values in my son and it was a great project for us to work on together. Because I enjoy a challenge, I was able to put my time and energy into developing this exciting new challenge. It is my hope that its user will invent a new Xtreme sport.

Ice Blade



$98.00


Crafted from lightweight, high grade, aircraft aluminum, these blades are designed to last while not weighing you down. Mixing together the gliding and maneuvering of a snowboard with the same trick capabilities of a skateboard. The blades are duller than a butter knife and can be used on synthetic ice, ice rinks, and frozen lakes, streets, and ponds.

TIME TO BOARD



Do you have a skateboard? Then you are good to go. Skateboarding on ice does not require a specialty deck or any modifications. Grab your favorite deck, swap out your wheels for a set of blades for skateboards, and get ready to carve some ice!

TRUCK YEAH!



What about the trucks? Check this out: these ice blade sharpening were designed specifically to fit your skateboard so you can go from pavement to ice in no time! If you have a deck and trucks then your new skate blades are truly just a quick swap out away. The ice blades skateboarding are machined to fit the bearings and washers used on your current set of wheels. I know, it’s too easy!

SHOE GAME



Alright, so maybe there is something special you need to buy, but it’s not shoes. Even though you will be on ice, I know you’re thinking it’s going to be slick, the ice will be rough from the action so you will still have the traction you need to push off and keep your grip on the deck.
Local Advertising Network

No comments:

Post a Comment